Looking for friends who like art,anime and basically share same interests ^_^

Reika Enyo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone! my name is Reika and I'm originally from Ukraine :)

I love art very much, i do both traditional and digital art. I also like to watch anime sometimes

I also play Final fantasy 14 and Guild wars 2, so if you play any those, even better ^__^

I have tumblr too if anyone is interested. I also love fashion, my style really depends on my mood, I go from cute and frilly things to more elegent and mature stuff, or dark gothic, all depends on mood :catembarrassed:

I'm a bit of a loner in SL which is why I'm posting this thread, I'm very nice and friendly, I love to explore nice views and take photographs, then edit them in photoshop.

reply if you're interested in being friends with me :D i'll be more than happy!!

Reika , hihi♡

I LOOVE Art too... I do mostly digital... I used to have a deviant art but I deleted everything lol ( ´^` ) ....

I don't play those games but I used to play tera a lot... I love cute frilly fashions 。◕‿◕。 and I also have a tumblr~〜! Your name seems familiar somehow too hmmmmm.... Maybe if your tumblr name is your sl username I follow it... Well I follow so many blogs I might just be following yours anyways LOL...

Oetoriya... I'm a lonerrr too ( ´^` ) I'm just soo shy lol..

I also love to take pictures .:: well at least when I had a good computer I did but I can only run graphics on low buuuuu~! Thumbs down lol.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.