Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Do you really expect me to believe that wholesome, hand prepared, fresh food is better than anything with sprinkles on it?

I'm not buying it, Bowman!

Here's what I love...

Happy Thursday, Kids!!!

Ahh yes! Your favorite drink Maddy! Well enjoy this short video - Reflection! Happy Friday all!

Peace!

• 4 weeks later...

There is a button labeled "Insert other media" at the bottom right of the edit box when you are writing a post.  From there the options are currently "Insert existing attachment" and "Insert  image from URL."

The existing attachment option for me pulls up a list of 8 image thumbnails from some of the pics I have posted before.  I would assume this is work still in progress to re-create the old photo galleries.

Insert from URL is exactly as one would expect.

d8ef8c9107df2058795c75a61c0e291cba987e5a

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 1

Oh look, a clean and shiny place to play again......Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Inserts: [funny picture of kids playing go fish in a clean and pretty bedroom]

felt-fish-game-diy.jpg

YAY, as long as i host my own pictures at my own blog site I can link them into my posts here.

My oh my...all my previous images are no longer available to me to reuse in future posts nor are any of my previous posts that depend on an inserted image useful anymore.. Sigh.

Edited by KarenMichelle Lane

On 3/14/2017 at 4:03 PM, Hippie Bowman said:

YAY!  This thread is back on the new community platform!  Happy Tuesday everyone!

Peace!

Mmmm, now the real question is how did Hippie's "Member" become Advanced? Inquiring minds want to know! Send pictures.

2 hours ago, KarenMichelle Lane said:

My oh my...all my previous images are no longer available to me to reuse in future posts nor are any of my previous posts that depend on an inserted image useful anymore.. Sigh.

It is only temporary.  Hopefully.  Pictures are still being migrated.  I have 8 random pics to choose from when I click Insert existing attachment.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.