Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good morning Hippie and Maddy! This Tursday is a bit sad since the most beautiful and glamorous Italian actress Virna Lisa just passed away at the age of 78. Talented and intelligent, she was not afraid to accept to lose her looks to play elder women characters until recently. Her charisma will be remembered by many. 

virna-lisi-theredlist.jpg

Hi Laz! Good morning all! Happy Friday! SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!! o´¯`❄.¸()`O.¸¸.¸.o ´¯`❄.¸()`O.❄。¨¯`*✲ ´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄*´*。 ✲O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`o.¸() `O.¸¸.✲.¸.o´¯`¸.o ´¯`❄¸()`O.¸¸.¸.✲´¯`o.¸() `O.¸❄。`O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`❄。 ¨¯`*✲....¸.o´¯`o.¸() `O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`❄.¸()´*。✲´*。 .❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲ KEEP IT GOING!

Peace!

Happy Friday Val! Hugs! SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!! o´¯`❄.¸()`O.¸¸.¸.o ´¯`❄.¸()`O.❄。¨¯`*✲ ´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄*´*。 ✲O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`o.¸() `O.¸¸.✲.¸.o´¯`¸.o ´¯`❄¸()`O.¸¸.¸.✲´¯`o.¸() `O.¸❄。`O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`❄。 ¨¯`*✲....¸.o´¯`o.¸() `O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`❄.¸()´*。✲´*。 .❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲ KEEP IT GOING!

Peace!

Good morning, Hippie!

My boarder arrives back home for the Holidays this afternoon. He was supposed to be here in an hour, but he claims that both alarms he set to wake him for his flight home failed to go off. I may be a dumb blonde, but I'm not that dumb. The $250 extra it's costing to get him home yet today is coming out of his hide.

I'm going to have a fantastic day. There's nothing better than having a big ol' case of stupid to hold over someone the next time they try to get smart with me.

Happy Monday, Kids!!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all! Happy holidays! One more day of work then I am off till next year! Woot! Have a fantastic day all!

Peace!

Same here Hippie! Off till next year starting tomorrow at noon, woot! 10 days eating and sleeping! :D

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Hugs and love!

merry-christmas.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.