Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie! Aww, going back to work sucks, doesn't it? I can drive you there if it can make you feel any better.
:)

Oh, and there is a spare place for Maddy on the backseat, too! 

Are you ready to fly?.jpg

Yes it does Val!  I did have a nice time off!  Thanks for the ride!  Love ya!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie! Aww, going back to work sucks, doesn't it? I can drive you there if it can make you feel any better.
:)

Oh, and there is a spare place for Maddy on the backseat, too! 

Are you ready to fly?.jpg

Yes it does Val!  I did have a nice time off!  Thanks for the ride!  Love ya!

Peace!

... tries to catch her ride...

Dogship Enterprise.jpg

Happy Monday, Kids!!!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Awwwe! Poppy is so cute! She may like the closeness of the sink. A sense

of security maybe! Good morning and hugs!

What a cutie, Val!

And yep, Poppy is seeking protection from predators. Lots of aniimals like spaces that are just big enough for themselves, with no extra room for the things that try to sneak up and eat them while they're sleeping.

Awake time is another story, however. My childhood cat was a hell of a predator. When he was on the prowl, I was the one looking for shelter.

Happy Tuesday, Kids!!!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

And yep, Poppy is seeking protection from predators. Lots of aniimals like spaces that are just big enough for themselves, with no extra room for the things that try to sneak up and eat them while they're sleeping.

Well Maddy, looks like Poppy is wise according to what I saw over the weekend... There IS a predator indeed! (the picture is not very good, but it says it all!)

Hugs you and happy Tuesday! 

poppy&gordon.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Well Maddy, looks like Poppy is wise according to what I saw over the weekend... There IS a predator indeed! (the picture is not very good, but it says it all!)

Hugs you and happy Tuesday! 

poppy&gordon.jpg

Oooh, another cutie! It'll be interesting to see if the roles reverse now and then. Alex (our tomcat) wasn't afraid to tussle with big dogs.

Good morning Hippie! I cannot say how grateful I am for the terraforming you did for me! It's like having a whole new parcel to build on. I started the landscaping yesterday and thanks to you, I could put my little winter cabin. You are the best, my friend! I'll add more cocoa mugs for you and Maddy!

Thanks, big hugs and lots of love! 

First frost.jpg

Warming up.jpg

LOL Maddy!!! Hem, you may have mercy and take into consideration that this build is no copy and no longer available for purchase. You can warm up my place anytime but please... If you have to play Nero, check the perms of what you're going to burn! (the main house is copyable, btw)

Hugs and warmest (:P) greetings anyway!!!