Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

They'd never put me in jail, I make the best cop treats in the area. That's why they love to use the end of my driveway as their speed trap. And that's also why I can purposely drive past them going five over (which would be 30mph) with the top down, waving both arms in the air.

Cops are funny when they shake their heads.

Happy Saturday, Kids!!!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

It looks like Hippie fell down a well this morning, so I'll have to wish everybody a...

Happy Monday!!!

You do all know this is the best day of the week, right?

;-).

I did fall down a well so to speak Maddy!  Work has blocked secondlife.com. And I am just about out of data on my droid.  So today and tomorrow I post late when I get home!  Have a great Monday all!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

It looks like Hippie fell down a well this morning, so I'll have to wish everybody a...

Happy Monday!!!

;-).

I did fall down a well so to speak Maddy!  Work has blocked secondlife.com. And I am just about out of data on my droid.  So today and tomorrow I post late when I get home!  Have a great Monday all!

Peace!

I probably could have retired a year early if my employer had blocked secondlife.com.

I probably did retire a year early because my employer was terrible at billing for my work.

Think twice before you accept a job working for Snugs.

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Happy Monday!!!

;-).

Peace!

I probably could have retired a year early if my employer had blocked secondlife.com.

I probably did retire a year early because my employer was terrible at billing for my work.

Think twice before you accept a job working for Snugs.

I hear ya Maddy.

Peace!

Good morning, Hippie! 

It's that time of year again...

I can't believe the fella holding the camera wondered if I was having fun. Does it look like I'm having fun?

Happy Thursday, Kids!!!

It indeed looks like you are having fun Maddy!  Woot!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.