Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Greetings! I hope everyone is having a good Sunday.

I was feeling a bit nostalgic so I looked at old SL pictures from 2006. Here's my little cabin as it was 6 years ago and is now. It's changed (I got rid of the top floor & improved the textures, etc.) but some parts remain. It's the one constant on my land -- it's within 32 meters of its original location.

Cabin_2006_2012.jpg

Par! You are so lucky these pictures were saved. All my older pictures were lost when I got my new Mac 1 year and a half ago.... I had burnt several DVDs but can't get my hands on them. I hate loosing these past pictures. I miss them very much.

Oh, BTW, thank so very much for your new pictures, they are splendid! You have such an incredible eye, I cannot say enough how I am grateful. 

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Good morning, Hippie, Par and Val!

Par,
everything I've left out in the weather
for the last six years, like my house and barn,
have gone to rot
. I'd drag it all into SL, but it's too cold outside.

Good evening & early morning!

Now I know why I shouldn't have spent so much time out in the weather. Gone to rot/gone to pot -- same thing. Perhaps my avatar could age instead of me, but he's pretty old already.

Getting comfy by the fire sounds good, btw.

Happy Tuesday to you Hippie, Maddy, Par and all! Thanksgiving is coming for you guys, but don't you even think of eating my turkey. It's a French turkey and we don't have any such thing as Thanksgiving in France, so I'm strongly determined to defend that bird! :P (I'm always suspicious about Maddy's recipes, go figure! :D)

turkey.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Happy Tuesday to you Hippie, Maddy, Par and all! Thanksgiving is coming for you guys, but don't you even think of eating my turkey. It's a French turkey and we don't have any such thing as Thanksgiving in France, so I'm strongly determined to defend that bird!
:P
(I'm always suspicious about Maddy's recipes, go figure!
:D
)

turkey.jpg

LOL Val!  We won't eat your turkey!  Promise!  Lovely picture!  Hugs!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Happy Tuesday to you Hippie, Maddy, Par and all! Thanksgiving is coming for you guys, but don't you even think of eating my turkey. It's a French turkey and we don't have any such thing as Thanksgiving in France, so I'm strongly determined to defend that bird!
:P
(I'm always suspicious about Maddy's recipes, go figure!
:D
)

turkey.jpg

LOL Val!  We won't eat your turkey!  Promise!  Lovely picture!  Hugs!

Peace!

There's no reason to eat Val's tender turkey...Val

...you'd be surprised by what I can do with a tough bird.