Trying to make some new friends..

LidoraJaka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I don't use the forums much, except for creep on the Role Play forums.. but I would really like to meet some new people.

I'm really not looking for anything sexual, that's not to say I'm opposed to the idea though. I just want to meet some people I can hang out with and have a good time.

------------------------------

I like most music, I love music, and enjoy listening to pretty much all genre's.

I like Anime, again pretty much all sorts.

Exploring sims, and seeing all of the crazy idea's that sim owners can come up with.

Shopping.. I have a bit of a shopping addiction and I would love to meet some other people with the same condition ^_^

DISLIKES:

Very little...

I guess if I had to expand on things I dislike

Rap music, this is just about the only kind of music I don't like, but I do likes some..

Soap Operas

Clothing that didn't finish drying in the dryer, but you have to wear it anyway cause your in a rush.

When peanut butter sticks my tongue to the roof of my mouth

Intolerant people

--------------

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask on here, or IM me in game! I spend a lot of time online, so I can probably reply quickly!

I don't mean to sounds rude, but I would prefer it if you speak english fluently. I have nothing against anyone who speaks other languages, but I am trying to make things simple and I don't want to have to use translators..

• 5 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.