Starting fresh and need friends

unloss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My old account lies in a barren pile of dust... and all my friends, with it, not that they come online much, anyway.

So I started anew, and making friends these days seems way harder than it was a few years ago :robotsad: Most clubs seems to be full of bots that won't carry a conversation, and anyone who starts conversation first nearly ALWAYS ends up tp inviting me to a sex club, which is the last thing I came online for. Anyway, I have come here after 3 days of making no new friends (no one wants to talk to you when your 3 days old, apparently!) and am on the search for someone, anyone, who isn't going to try and sexually harrass me every other IM :matte-motes-bored:

In-game I prefer chatting mic or text, but I enjoy shopping (I raze every corner of the earth for freebies), going to clubs where the music isn't awful and trying out a few lessons for these new fandangled features i've missed since I left.  Out of game I'm a big gamer, I mostly play MMORPG's like GW2 but I tend to impulse buy on steam a lot, and I'm a blogger about various social issues - so for those reasons, I don't really put up with offensive slurs, as no one should :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

So if you're not scared off or anything looks vaguely appealing, feel free to IM me in-game; I'm online most days, and since I live in the UK it tends to be at 'odd' times. :cathappy:

• 5 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.