Returning to SL

Elizabeth Ely

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I am returning to Second Life after about a half year break.  I have been a member since 2006 and I am looking for friends to chat with. I am in my 30's so it would really be nice to meet some people near that age group:)  I am on very often during the day and night-central USA time zone.

Inworld I spend most of my time shopping and looking for places with good music. If you would like to chat, IM:  Elizabeth Ely.

--------------- *waves*-----------

I am also makign a slow return to SL.

The hard thing for me is finding people too. I'm still adjusting to the new viewer as well, but that I can get used to. It is finding the peopl to socialize with that seems to be hrader than before. I might be missing something. Before it seemed like you could go any place and make friends, doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I keep going to empty places.

Welcome back to SL.

It is hard finding people that are willing to chat, even in a full sim I have a difficult time. Sometimes I feel like people already have their groups of friends and do not want to meet anyone new or let anyone in. Slow progress, but....all in due time:)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.