New to the community and looking to meet all different kinds of people.

CaelDewitt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

cael.jpg

Hi there!

I'm looking for people to chat too and make friends with. My current interests include the gym, writing and reading fiction, photography, gaming, boxing, the F1 and roleplay. If there's a creative element to something then I'll probably enjoy it. I love to discover new conversation topics and broaden my horizons so don't worry if we don't have much in common. 

I'm a 21 year old male in real life but I'm looking for friends of any age and gender. I'd prefer people who have a decent understanding of English but I know bits and pieces of different languages to help bridge the gap if English isn't your first language. I'm in Europe; I can usually be found on quite late, especially on the weekends, so I'll likely still be able to chat to people in different time zones. 

Either reply on here or IM me in world at CaelDewitt. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to meet you soon. :)

Just want to say we have folks your age, older...and we are extremely diverse! Come see us, and make friends with us!

I am Tiger would love to have you visit us and be our friend.

We have lots of folks that are friendly when you visit, not like other places...

Tiger extends his welcoming paw....

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gorean/94/109/28

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.