New to SL, and a little lonely!

Lindsey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey! I Just started SL a few days ago. So far i have enjoyd dancing, and shopping, and trying to figure out how to get my shoes to fit right:matte-motes-dead:. I try to get out and meet people, its just been a little hard because i dont know to much, i usually just end up dancing by myself in a room ful of people:matte-motes-dead: I would love to meet someone who wouldnt mind showing the new girl around, teaching her the ropes and being her friend :matte-motes-big-grin:

Well I can't realy show you any ropes, as I don't know them yet either ^^ I've spent most of my time so far on the shopping and learning how to edit the shoes lol. I've met several realy nice people already, a couple I would go as far as to call friends :smileyvery-happy: Like I've told every other thread like this I've seen, feel free to IM me, mabey we can learn some of it together. :matte-motes-smile:

Hi there ladies and welcome to SL. I'm Topo owner of T&S Designs. I design and create clothes on SL. Have been on SL for 3 and a half years no so know my way around. If either of you would like to IM me in world then I'd be only too pleased to help you especially getting your shoes to fit and any other prim items you may be having problems with.

Topo Nightfire

Lindsey wrote:

Hey! I Just started SL a few days ago. So far i have enjoyd dancing, and shopping, and trying to figure out how to get my shoes to fit right:matte-motes-dead:. I try to get out and meet people, its just been a little hard because i dont know to much, i usually just end up dancing by myself in a room ful of people:matte-motes-dead: I would love to meet someone who wouldnt mind showing the new girl around, teaching her the ropes and being her friend :matte-motes-big-grin:

Hi Lindsey!  Welcome to Secondlife and to the Secondlife forums!  Feel free to freind me or contact me.  Far out!

Peace!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Hi Lindsey,

After you dig out from under all your IMs in-world, revisit the forums. We're an odd little subset of SL residents, but we're okay! If you connect with Hippie, you'll be on your way to meeting lots of folks. Make sure you join the Hippiestock group so you'll become a part of Hippiestock 2!

Hippiestock 2? :matte-motes-sing: That sounds like Hippiestock, sequaled! It had to be good to be sequaled right?

UncommonTruth wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Hi Lindsey,

After you dig out from under all your IMs in-world, revisit the forums. We're an odd little subset of SL residents, but we're okay! If you connect with Hippie, you'll be on your way to meeting lots of folks. Make sure you join the Hippiestock group so you'll become a part of Hippiestock 2!

Hippiestock 2? :matte-motes-sing: That sounds like Hippiestock, sequaled! It had to be good to be sequaled right?

UncommonTruth, I think it's a common truth that Hippiestock was worth a sequel ;-)

ETA: I hope to see you and Lindsey there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.