New friends would be swell. :)

mrbravado

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys and gals,

I'm Rex Bravado in-game (username: mrbravado), 21, from New Zealand. Keen to meet new people and build a sense of community. It's proving a little difficult at the moment. (I should mention I identify as gay, just in case that is an issue for some people.) Otherwise, feel free make contact - I'm always eager for a good chat. :D

Cheers!

Welcome to Sl, Mr.Bravado :matte-motes-big-grin:

When I first started on SL, there were many places I visited: beaches, clubs, groups and so on.

I made friends by frequetly visiting one or two places, listening on local and adding a comment when a question was thrown on the floor. How people there responded to newcomers going into their local conversation determined my length fo stay there.

Pick a couple fo places that have traffic, don't start off with the most popular, pick on or two that has a medium amount.

Go to Search for places, type in keywords that interest you (i love clubs and beaches so that is where I started as my frist two places), scroll down the listing that appears and pick a medium trafffic area.

Have fun!

Hi Mrbravado and welcome to second life! I have been conducting a traveling breakfast for almost 3 years now. We go to different place each Sunday at 8am slt. It is a great way to meet people and to see new places. I would love to meet you! Check out my feed at https://my.secondlife.com/hippie.bowman Sunday morning about 7:30 am slt for the location of the week!

Peace!

I can vouch for Hippie's Travelling Breakfasts ... always a lot of fun! They also stop off at Commune Utopia which you might want to check out sometime... we're a very welcoming and friendly community which for the past 3 years has had a lot going on - led by the people :) Just search for Commune in the search tab and come and find us - we're a 24 hour global community and do have plenty of kiwis and aussies as well as americans, europeans and asians. As for your sexual preference, that reall doesn't matter here, we respect all and think that variety is the spice of life :) Hope to see you soon (or anyone else reading this).

Sedi x

Seductive Dreamscape wrote:

I can vouch for Hippie's Travelling Breakfasts ... always a lot of fun! They also stop off at Commune Utopia which you might want to check out sometime... we're a very welcoming and friendly community which for the past 3 years has had a lot going on - led by the people
:)
Just search for Commune in the search tab and come and find us - we're a 24 hour global community and do have plenty of kiwis and aussies as well as americans, europeans and asians. As for your sexual preference, that reall doesn't matter here, we respect all and think that variety is the spice of life
:)
Hope to see you soon (or anyone else reading this).

Sedi x

Yes indeed!  The Commune Utopia is filled with friendly people that respect all!  And Sedi is such a sweetheart!  You will love your visit there!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.