Looking for new friends.

VesperiaStarfall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi my name is Vesper, I recently came back from a long break and I've created a new account. I'm twenty one year's old and in college.I'm shy at first, but I'm very friendly once you get to know me. I'm very sensitive and a great listener.I love to help people, especially people who are new or need fashion advice.  I enjoy building and photography. I really love expressing my creativity on secondlife, I think it's a great place to let my imagination run wild. I simply adore fashion and shopping. Another passion of mine is role-playing. I love creating a good story with friends and seeing how it would unfold. I  secondlife is ment be shared with amazing and unique people. I think the people you meet on here really make the experience. I would one day like to be apart of an secondlife family. My avatar is in her late teens, she is about 18yrs old, it would be great if I could have parents or a few close siblings. Especially a sister, since I don't have one in real life.  Feel free to drop me an IM. I would love to chat or hangout.

See you in world, Vesper.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.