Looking for fun and interesting people

ReiaDeja

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've never done anything like asking to make friends on a forum before so this is a bit odd for me.

I've been in SL for almost seven years now and my routine has always been the same to the point where I just get bored and leave for a while. I like having friends and people around me to talk to but I'm not very good at going about it. I'm a fun person when you get to know me but I'm very shy at first, which may not really come off that way cause I can still laugh and joke with anyone.

I'm not alone in SL. I am married and have a family but everyone has their own friends and they are off doing their own thing, which I am fine with. I would just like my own little group to hang out with too.

I'm happy with meeting anyone, male or female. But I am just shy enough that I'm not good with making the first move when it comes to talking to new people. So feel free to message me. My name is Deja. You can find me under reiadeja resident.

:)

HI!

I'm sorta new and noticed your post. I have friends in Sl, and lots of ideas but to new to figure out how to make all the ideas work yet hhahahaha.

I suppose if you can handle an over tthe top semi hyper personality we might be able to find some common ground for fun. uh.. I'm female, an elf. I like to play, dance, goof off and visit lots of different places in SL. Not big on shopping and girl talk, but always love teasing guys and getting them to spoil me hahahaah

lately I've started learning about the naughty side of SL, some spiritual things in SL and I don't have a family here well lots of friends and we play a lot but not like hubby kids etc.. ick .. love the single life woot! Can't really think of anything else to say except I'm in the Eastern Time zone so that's SL + 3, and I'm on almost everyday. Kay... hope to see you around sometime!

Oh yeah: names: Kimochee hahaha :) I have a massive Sl project on my hands atm, so kinda thought maybe a bit of 'down time' on occasion might be nice xD

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.