Looking for friends and places to hang out to find new friends??!

SabyLove

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I am fairly new about a month old but I DO at least know what I am doing played sl years ago then lost the password and gave up but anyway back to the subject...:matte-motes-smitten:

Just found myself extremely bored on SL right now wandering endlessly ... shopping and more shopping, now im happy with the looks of my avatar and realized I need to make some SL friends! So can anyone tell me where I could go to meet new buddy's?! Or hang out? Im an artsy girl into good music such as indie/rock deftones and brand new etc all kinds of music... any place like that maybe??? I know of beachwood but eh im tired of that place.  I am a outgoing female.... just stuck. I know, it probably takes time to build good group of friends.   Well let me stop myself before I write a book!

Mimemimo Loopen wrote:

You could try searching music clubs, like sweethearts or some 80's rock club whos name i've forgotten. The best way to make friends is to go to these clubs and IM people!

I wouldn't recommend randomly IM people, this can be very counterproductive and perceived as an intrusion.

@ the OP, clubs and events are indeed cool places to meet people. Participate in the local chat, don't be shy. Some clubs have a very active local chat, it's easy to jump in the general conversation. Depending on your music tastes, I would recommend Ambrosia and the Black Horse Country Ranch. These are allways packed.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to recommend my sim as a place to hang out and meet people.  It's 1920's Chicago, it is a role play sim but we do not require role play to be on the sim.  We have great people here who are very friendly and willing to help.  We have live music on Monday and Tuesday night and a great Burlesque show on Saturday night.(the website has a link to our calendar)

We also have several speakeasy's that are open in the evening as well.  All we ask is that you try to dress as close to 20's as possible, we do have quiet a few shop that sell clothes in all price ranges.  If you have any questions please feel free to IM me in world or check out the website www.1920chicago.com

check us out!!!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/shepham%20estates/184/223/22/?title=1920%20Chicago

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.