Looking for a new Best firend

BlvhhRoyale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi the names Royalle Barnett.. i am seeking a neew best friend. some one who i can chat to alot and skype when im bored an d we can laugh and talk on voice abt abunch of weird **bleep**.. who can go shopping with me and we go to different places to gether...someone who id do anything for someone who has my bacckand i always have theirs..someone who is funny and outgoing and is as crazy as i am...i had a best friend like tht but she stole something important from me tht i dont think if she ever returned it id be happy to call her a freind,,,please someone message me or im me in real life....animebitch resident....i like anime but im not a **bleep**....its kinda a long story

hahahahahha so someone plaease make my acquaintance and be my new bestie

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for friends because my sl husband can only stay online from 4pm to 9pm Sunday to Thursday.  All my friends are still hanging with their loved one or family so I'm left by myself pretty much.  I am in bloodlines but I don't pressure others to join.  I'm looking to do whatever go dancing, shopping, explore, laugh, be wacky and forget rl for a good while and have fun.  My username in sl is psylentia and display name is Nikki Devonshire.  Contact me inworld or send me a message on the forum.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.