Looking for a furry friends who would like to hang out

Matthew Weiger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

looking for some furry friends most females but willing to accept guy friends but I am not very good with what to talk to with the same gender unless they are um femboi like then I am able to talk to them like a female and feel comfortable :) I accept all I am not judgemental :) and i hope my new friends are not either I would like something that has some real life involvement too I need more real friends one's that will act mature when it's the time to and goofy when it's the right time and have fun aswell because recently I thought I had a true friend but all honesty it was an adult acting like an immature lil kid cussing out someone close to me to the point it ended badly i got rid of them and plan to block them tomorrow since 48 hours have not passed but enough of that I am here to look for friends and have fun and blasting time with real life involvement like social involve online real life social life kind you can be in any country I accept all but mainly someone who is up during central time zone because I am central time zone if i violated any of the forums rules I am sorry and you can delete if I did and send me a message letting me know what part of my posting I violated so I can avoid doing it again thanks you can get ahold of me here or second life Matthew Weiger not the second its the one with Podlum in it

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.