Looking for a friend/sister/brother type.

TheWinterStorm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I'm Winn.  I currently live in HHVET Victoriana, which is a Victorian era setting, although no one is required to dress and and act as such. Although I prefer to, at least a bit. I usually dress in period clothes, and spend much of my time on 18th & 19th century sims.  

I roleplay a bit, but can't always make it to the IC events I would like to.  

I'd like a friend or sister/brother, to spend some time with.  We could do things together, explore or roleplay, if you already have a family that's ok, too.  It doesn't have to be in this time period, but keep in mind that I do enjoy that and would like to find people with common interests.

I'm not close with my RL brothers or stepsisters, and SL can be a bit lonely somedays. 

Some of my interests include:

Jane Austen novels  (movies too)

Regency era novels, research, etc.

Photography, poetry, dancing, horseback riding, and am game for other activities and new experiences.

Please note, that I am a bit shy, at first.  I'm trying to emote more as I RP and even in general, (as sometimes I may not have something to say) and would be great if those around me do so as well. But it's not necessary. 

Oh and I'm usually on in the afternoons, or after 8pm SLT.  And not much on the weekends, if ever.  O'm usually doing the whole RL thing in weekends.   :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

TheWinterStorm

Hey Winn, 

I'm not close with my rl sisters either. I'm sort of a half sister (from a different mother) so they always exclude me from things. My oldest sisters wedding was just this last weekend, and I wasn't even invited :\ I'd love to find a sister type person lol :P I'm more than interested in chatting with you. Shoot me a message sometime in world :) Maybe we could meet up for 'coffee' or something. :)

Hope to hear from you!

~Sophia

• 1 month later...

I love books set in the same time periods as you like as well. Years ago on another av i use to rp in a victorian themed sim, but i imagine i would be a bit rusty if i tried now seeing as i havent done any rp in years. I love exploring and discovering new things to occupy my time with. I am totally open to anything. I also love photography. Its actually my job  in SL. I would love to hang out sometime or go exploring some awesome sims!

• 1 month later...

I have been looking for a Sister in SL. I am not close with my RL Sibling and that is why I seek to be close with one in SL. I want an SL sibling that can also become my bestfriend, enjoy my family, love hanging out. I would also like to find someone on a simaliar time scheduale, it seems all the people I have met so far for the position live in Cali and I'm on Eastern time. So I have to stay up until 4am to see them come on and by that point i'm super tired to do any sort of hanging out. So if any of you are interested please send me a message. I have posted a topic in Role Play called "Looking for a Rad Sister" if you want to know more about me before you Message me in-world is all. 

In-World Name = RedWrath Resident

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.