Looking for a Girl to become my Long Time Friend

singlematt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

singlematt wrote:

I am looking for a girl that younger than me on SL to become my long time friend and have sex with me everyday on SL. IM ME inworld (singlematt)

I gotta start by saying english aint my first (i'm danish).. so I might misunderstand (happens a lot)

But... you are looking for a friend, a long time friend? maybe its me, but you have sex with friends?

I kinda divide em to,

friends = thats the ppl I hang out with, - trust, - talk to, - have fun with goofing around, shopping and well just spending a lot of time doing anything BUT having sex. 

'special friends' or 'friends with benifits' =  usually dont last loooongterm in my book, thats the one to have sex with, so to me its two different things you are serching...

Why does she has to be younger than you? (yeah Im nosy, I know.. my ex keept telling me that...)

Doesnt *looooongterm friend* means a friend one have had for a looooong time? Or is my english messed up again?

Such a shame I am way older than you *winks.. But hey good luck with your serch,

I do doubt you find both longterm friend and sexpartner in one and same person, but I do wish ya all the best

♦ Lis

The OP has posted many posts in the forums, asking about how to get a SL girlfriend, what does a man need to get a SL girlfriend.

This post asks the same thing again.

Prior posts have had good, bad and funny responses.

Not once has he responded to any of these posts he started.

I even looked him up in-world, sent an IM to him. No response.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.