Looking for Some Buddies

Kasha Moonwall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone.  After weeks of searching through sims and such, I decided to bring my search to the forums.  I'm hoping to find some teens friends to hang out with.  If you have little brothers/sisters that would like to hang out with my little brother, that's cool too.

A little About Me:

~ I RP as a 16 yr old and am a student at Eden Valley.

~ I enjoy exploring, music/clubbing, playing Greedy, Cards Against Humanity and U-Know.

~ I'm not a heavy RPer and hopefully can find some people who just enjoy chilling and talking and having random fun.

~I'm from Canada (Central) and usually online at all times during the day.

Anyway, if you'd like to chat and see if a friendship could be worthy, get me in world Kasha Moonwall.  I'll respond as soon as I can.  I welcome male and female friendships BUT know this if you IM me with 'daddy business' or anything inappropriate, I'm not going to respond, I'm just going to mute you.

Take care all, hope to hear from you.

I RP a teen too, almost 16, lol. I go to Eden too, but have been ditching classes lately. :o  Idk of places teens can really hang out but I would like to find some places. I'll look you up, I am only on in the evenings during the week though. But I am on more on the weekends, depending.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.