Looking for NON ROLEPLAY GROUPS TO HANGOUT

Aeerian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1962 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been trying relentlessly to find active NON-ROLEPLAY groups for hanging out (sO NO METERS, NO PEOPLE USING 10 ALTS ALL OVER THE SIM)  - preferably with a medieval or fantasy theme. I've found a few elf circles, but not active. The only active one in Elven Forest I find is a bit too crude for me.

I'd really like to meet a group of loyal and trustworthy people who are not all about having sex with each other or entertaining themselves with lewd jokes.

Are there even groups like this in SL? Can be spiritual, fantasy creatures, elves, fae, pirates, medieval..a clan, a guild, a brotherhood...anything!

Aeerian wrote:

I've been trying relentlessly to find active
NON-ROLEPLAY groups
for hanging out (sO NO METERS, NO PEOPLE USING 10 ALTS ALL OVER THE SIM)  - preferably with a
medieval or fantasy theme
. I've found a few elf circles, but not active. The only active one in Elven Forest I find is a bit too crude for me.

I'd really like to meet a group of loyal and trustworthy people who are not all about having sex with each other or entertaining themselves with lewd jokes.

Are there even groups like this in SL? Can be
spiritual, fantasy creatures, elves, fae, pirates, medieval..a clan, a guild,
a brotherhood...anything!

Hello Aeerian, your post is a bit confusing to me. 

You state that you're looking for NON-ROLEPLAY groups, then you add that you prefer "medieval or fantasy", which is roleplay.   Also, you list these, "spiritual, fantasy creatures, elves, fae, pirates, medieval..a clan, a guild", which are all roleplay type groups.

It sounds like you are looking for "roleplay" groups, but not the type that you've already found.  

I suggest checking out some of the Steampunk communities, as they're very good, and don't focus on "sex" or crude behavior.  Since they're somewhat modeled upon Victorian society, politeness and manners factor into most social settings.

• 4 years later...

Aeerian,

My partner and I just escaped a fae community that was full of drama and lacking that good fae honesty and joyful, spontaneous fantasy that I think you are talking about. We are now loose and lonely for a good fae community, too. Please let me know if you find one! I will let you know if we find one, as well.

Ainye Shan 

Edited by Ainye Shan
bad spelling

17 hours ago, Ainye Shan said:

Aeerian,

My partner and I just escaped a fae community that was full of drama and lacking that good fae honesty and joyful, spontaneous fantasy that I think you are talking about. We are now loose and lonely for a good fae community, too. Please let me know if you find one! I will let you know if we find one, as well.

Ainye Shan 

Good luck with that since Aeerian's post is 4 years old. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1962 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.