Looking for Friendship

LilianaOBrien

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am having trouble making friends in 2nd Life, when I visit places people never chat with me and it makes me feel invisible. I would like to have friends that would enjoy exploring 2nd life with me. I have tried chatting with people inworld and they never respond.

:matte-motes-bored:

I know what you mean. I've been on SL for 6 years. When j first started, people were SOO friendly! I made so many friends, some of which were almost as close as real friends. I ended up takin. A break for a couple years due to else things, and when I came back it was completely different. No one is really social. It's hard to meet people. No one wants to talk. It's crazy.

Hi Liliana,  I totally agree with what you said, I really want to explore so many places & by one self can be quite boring, I once Tried to join a Fantasy RP a while back & I got all the correct elf clothes & stuff & I ended up just standing around as noone talked to me lol

I have been trying out some petite Fairy AV & would really like someone to go exploring fairy realms with if you want to add me or IM me please do :)

Since looking for friends on the forum I have made 3 friends which is great but with the time differances it can be tricky plus I want to try out everything so many differant places I haven't been.

I do have 3 different AV I also have an elf girl named cosmo Eizenstark

Alba x

Hi Eri, I myself took a 2 year break & same thing happened to me.

I want to try out everything this time & not giving up, resently had a family bereavement & I need to distract myself in something so I'm hoping to try out everything, Fairies, steampunk, maybe even vampires, ballroom dancing.

I will give everything thing a go, so many different worlds to see, cities past to future to space & under the sea.

Totally open to anything, I'm very friendly & laid back.

If anyone wants to accompany me please IM

Alba x

I haven't been on very long or very much because I just seem to go through  the listings & there's either one thing or another that I'm not sure of. It isn't easy for me here & I am actually a very out going person! I think it might be because of all I have heard about that goes on in SL! But actually, I know it's all up to each individual. It's getting started so I figured I'd come here & see how others felt. Looks like I'm noy alone! LOL!  Eri Snoodle, is that what it is? Nobody talks except to their friends? Also, depending on the rating of a place, maybe that too? I don't know it's all so new but I'd like to see what's out there. (It's even crazy for me to go to change my outfit since I don't have a home or know how to go about any of that! I'm a hot mess!!):smileyvery-happy:

Sometimes it's hard to f ind a group to hang out with. After one year in SL, I was so friendless and bored I was ready to give up. Then I found a great group of people and SL became more meaningful for me. Recently though that group has dispersed - SL boredom set in I guess or RL issues took over.

Right now a small group of us is looking to form a new club type group and hope to bring in new people. We'd like to do things together such as RFL and book clubs...let me know if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.