Lonely in SL, need friends to hang with, bored, 1 month old avatar

sweetfrenchcandy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm new to SL, but ik how things work, im a fast learner, Been on here for about a month. I dont have much friends or anybody really to hang out with at SL. So, im pretty much looking for anyone different to hang out with. Im usually on alot, just need to be around new people who are fun and exciting. I love art, fashion, music, nature, photography, wild things, pets, modeling, racing, snowboarding, skateboarding... i would love to try role playing or anything else. Im open to anything, best friend, sister, brother, bf whatever (: Just wanna have fun ^.^

Roleplay is a good way to meet people. Pick a theme that interests you & look for groups in Search. If you like art, check out the Immersiva sim, as well as the LEA ones (Linden Endowment for the Arts). Hunts are a good way to meet people & to get good stuff for free. Look for free hunts that have a theme that interests you. Some hunt groups work for multiple hunts and may have chat going between the hunts. Building schools can be good places to meet people. Clubs are good meeting places if you like music & chat. Like in RL, find things you like to do, then you'll find friends who like to do the same things.

I haven't been in world much lately, but if you'd like me to show you some cool places, send me an IM. I like exploring, building & landscaping my land, so I'm not usually very social, but I've been in SL long enough to know some cool places & how to get good stuff free or cheap.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.