I'm new and confused. T_T Halp,

WolfxMoonchild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I made this SL account for the first time because I had a friend that had one a couple years back and never thought to make one because of the fear of not knowing how to do anything!  But alas, my fear is somewhat true.  I spent the past couple of hours navigating and trying to figure out the basics.  The closest thing I ever used to this was IMVU many, MANY years ago.  So if someone can help this newbie along, that'll be great.

Some things, I am into roleplaying, socializing, and music.  I may not look the part, but I do have a fursona (wolf furry).  I'm open to meeting new people.  Someone was kind enough to give me some Linden Dollars and some tools to help me get my feet wet, but I'm just a wandering soul.  :) Have a nice day!

hi

press the buttons,   Control and F

that open the SL search

type into it    Help at caledon

that is the english help tutorial, you meet other new comer to SL there

read the signs and you see how easys it is to play the game

oh if you do not wish to do that, check out the Avatar safey classes

so if you do meet the bad people that hang around SL, you have a head start on them to protect your self.

hope you enjoy the game, there lots to do and places to visit. type into the search a city or country, they are all here in game

Star terk, Dr Who, its all here

good luck

byee

Someone was kind enough to give me some Linden Dollars 

Hi

The Lindendollar is convertable into real money, hence I suggest you treat it that way. If you beg for Linden Dollar you are essentially asking for real money. Not sure if that is what you want.

In case you dont know this: You can add a credit Card to your account on secondlife.com and buy Linden Dollars yourself, alternativlelly you can get a job InWorld after you became familiar with the the viewer and the basic stuff.

Just sayin

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.