I have a house and $L... need a friend to share it with

Cazzaundra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a female newbie who would love a friend(s) to share the SL experience.... male or female, it doesn't matter. I'm not interested in a sexual relationship, just someone to hang out with. In SL, I have a house, a horse, and lots of $L, so I'm not looking for a handout. I can carry my share and then some. I can help support your interests as we explore mine. Would prefer someone who is mature and able to communicate on a moderately intelligent level. 

Interests: international travel, gourmet cooking, western horse and show, native american culture, history, sci-fi and fantasy, all genres of music/movies/books/comics (I adore Comic-Con, Burning Man, etc.)... and I am open to expanding my horizons. I live in Mountain Time (New Mexico), and can play M-F  8-4, and half a day on Sat. 

I'm buying furniture for my house now and if you contact me asap, you can have input. 

Hello,

I also live on west coast and you sound like you would be a good SL friend.  Would love to share apartment but financially not able to do so, however friendship would be great! I am new to SL but I do play a lot.  Please friend me:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. First I would like to say, it was your interests that drove me to respond, not the house or the L's. :)  That aside, you seem like a great person (with some similair intrests, and even same time zone/ on times as myself.)  I am in love with the native american culture as well as almost anytype of cooking. I am also a huge animal person. I have a few other interests that we might be able to chat about. If you would like to send me an IM go for it. 

I am usually on Sun-Wed 8am-2pm mtn (7-1SLT) and on sporadically in the evenings. 

I lived in NM for a few years and have been trying to get back ever since.

I really don't require any L$ because I simply don't shop.  :)  I just explore and (hopefully) meet people. Perhaps we'll bump into each other sometime soon.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.