I'd like to make some friends too.

Mirkar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been a bit worried about posting here on the forums, which is weird because I talk a lot...

Anyway, my username is Mirkar, and I'm wanting to get into some non-sexual fantasy roleplay in Second Life. I'd also like to make some new friends too. Nothing's wrong with the friends I already have, but I just wanted to talk to more people, I guess.

Anyway, I don't like sexual stuff that much, but I do love to just shop and explore, and occasionally sit on random objects. I'm really random at times, especially when I'm tired. I'm not sure how this forum works, exactly, so...

Can someone please add me, but not for sex or flirting or whatever fetish/es people here have...? I just want friends, nothing more. Thank you for reading this post, and an even bigger thank you to those who may think about adding me.

Hey. I found all my friends "inworld" :) I did just some exploring, talking to random people and looking for groups and places that share my interests and also learned some new things I was never be able to do in RL. I also think to have a nice profile makes it easier to get in touch with people. A profile what has nothing in it, is not realy welcome to others. File something in it, make a nice picture of you and add it (in and from SL for sure). And adding might happen after talking in SL first, not before. ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.