How to meet teens?

iJssy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm new here. I really like the atmosphere and secondlife as a whole, better than a lot of games and I love how you can do whatever you like here, meet people of different ages and personalities. I just have one problem. I'd like to make friends with people of my age on here (I'm 16), but I'm wondering why there is no teen SL anymore? Why did they take it away?

Where can I look for younger residents? I have found some adult friends on here who are nice but I feel some adults would be a bit weirded out that I'm only 16, talking to me etc.

Look around inworld for groups centered around both your age and your interests. You can probably find groups specifically for teens, and I'm sure there are groups for your interests. I saw that you posted something about Twilight a little later in this thread; I would be extremely surprised if there's not at least one Twilight fan group in SL.

Just kinda keep in mind that you can't really be sure people are teens, unless you go about webcaming with them or something. There are people faking these things.. but of course there isn't necessarily a problem with that, if they feel like a teen or something.. just saying :P

• 4 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.