Hi all!

Honeybear Littlepaws

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm Everlynn (that's a capitalized i if you're looking for me in-game).. I'm semi new to SL, only really joined 3 weeks ago - but I made a new account already cos reasons and yeahhh, this one's only 3 or so days old now. So far I'm enjoying SL, just exploring and meeting interesting new people. But just began using forums and saw this friends section, so I figured what the hey I'll just post something here too!

So, you call me Eve, Everly, Everlynn or whatever - it's all fine with me. I'm a 19 y/o female from Australia. I'm always up for a chat with new people - you'll see I'm a friendly person and just want to have fun. Anyway, reason I joined SL was because I was just bored one night and figured I'd see how it goes. And so far it's going well. Gotta say it's pretty addictive, so I understand why some people stick around for YEARS.

Uh, I don't really know what else to add - well, I do but - message me in world (or through message on here if you want) if you want to get to know me more or if you just want to chat! I'm always up for that.

So hear from you soon then, maybe?

Bye! :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

• 5 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.