Hey there :3

crazy4zuko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The name is 미친, pronounced michin (\mē:chēn\), which means crazy... or for simplicities sake, you can call me cray. c:

I'm kinda new-ish... I guess. Made my account a little while ago but haven't been adventurous enough to make any friends here. I've been wandering around random hotspots and never seem to manage more than a quick hello at most so I thought I'd check out the forums to see if anyone could suggest any good hang outs.

I'm a gamer and I enjoy playing a selection of games and MMO's. The only MMO I am actively playing at the moment is Guild Wars 2 but I still have my Tera and Aion accounts as well.

I'm a design student finishing up my last year of classes and love creating digital art and designs. This ranges from simplistic website designs, to sculpting/texturing 3d models, drawing with my waccom (coloring and shading mostly as I am weak drawing completely freehand), flash games/animations, and everything inbetween. I hope to find a starting point to launch my own products here on SL, but for now I'm focusing on finishing my education and getting a job first.

Finally, the biggest part of my life is my fascination with Korean culture. I love a number of other cultures as well, Japan and Germany following close behind Korea. I am a big fan of anime, manga, jRock, jPop, vKei, and German pop but it isn't quite as exciting to me anymore. No I'm not Korean, and I can't speak it. I'm just enthusiastic about kPop and kDramas. If you haven't watched a kDrama and are interested, I'd highly recommend watching "You're Beautiful" which is available free on Hulu. ouo b

Oh and I am also a big fan of the steampunk world and an SPG fan for life. <3

I'm a bit slow with figuring out the ropes on SL but with time I know I'll learn. Feel free to message me or sit down and chat inworld whenever I'm online because I never seem to socialize otherwise. Cheers! owo

Since you like German culture, I recommend visiting 1920's Berlin. I hear the folks there are pretty friendly.

For Steampunk, check  out Caledon ,  New Babbage ,  &  Mieville

If you like hunting for nice freebies, hunts are good way to meet people & see new places. The Historical Hunts group hosts The Rensaissnce Hunt (going now), The Slik Road Hunt, STEAM (a steampunk hunt), and they're also an active, friendly group.

There are also game enviornments in SL, such as zombie hunting & Linden Lab's The Cornfield.

Looking on the Destinations page can give you more ideas of places to explore.

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.