Hey fellow noobies..

UncommonTruth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've seen alot of threads from new people, looking for friends and help. I wish I had thought of that lol. I do have a litle advise thats realy helping me, so here it is...

You found the forums already, use them! I spend almost as much time here reading old threads as I do ingame for now. I spent time before even making my account reading, figuring out what this place is about. There are already threads here about everything you could think of. I havnt realy had to ask many questions, I've found the answers here waiting for me.  See the little search box up top? You can find help on about anything using that thing. ^^ Thats it. Thats the extent of my wisdom, steal it from someone else and pretend you already knew lol.  :matte-motes-nerdy:

Class of 2006 and on the boards more than ever now.  Have even made some great friends here.  Oddly, I would not have ever thought of reading or posting here until I was invited by Blodin Linden to join the LL private forum for the adult grid. 

In short Uncommon, you are 100% correct and this is great advice.

Another word of advice to the newcomer is that you don't Post and Poof.  Wait around and see what others actually say about what you posted since this is not a support ticket system for LL, it's mostly other resident much like yourself trying to help or learn from your experiences.

UncommonTruth wrote:

I've seen alot of threads from new people, looking for friends and help. I wish I had thought of that lol. I do have a litle advise thats realy helping me, so here it is...

You found the forums already, use them! I spend almost as much time here reading old threads as I do ingame for now. I spent time before even making my account reading, figuring out what this place is about. There are already threads here about everything you could think of. I havnt realy had to ask many questions, I've found the answers here waiting for me.  See the little search box up top? You can find help on about anything using that thing. ^^ Thats it. Thats the extent of my wisdom, steal it from someone else and pretend you already knew lol.  :matte-motes-nerdy:

Good advice Uncommon!  And as was said, you oldies should check out the forums too!  It is packed with knowledge!  Far out!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.