Groups/Friends/Chat

LeslieA68

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HI All!

I'm fairly new around here still under 30 days I think.  I've been trying to get around a bit, shopping and visiting various events that have been going on.  I've even been to a concert or two.  :)  Mainly I'm looking for a friendly group that meets a few times a week, or someone who just likes to hang out and chat or explore.  Maybe meet some people who are experienced with SL that can teach me the ropes, so to say.   I'm on the shy side, but friendly lol, so it takes me a bit to get going but when I do, watch out.  lol  I have done the searches for various groups but I think I just might not be using the right key words as what I do find seems to be mostly in-active.  

I like music, country mostly but open to other types 70's,  80's some 90's.  I like to dance in world.  And out.  lol  I like reading, gardening, crafting, knitting (no I'm not elderly, lol).  So hopefully someone out there has some advice for me.  Thanks for reading!

Welcome to Second Life Leslie!

Watch for Hippie Bowman's weekly Sunday breakfasts, which are hosted at a different place each week. You can find out about them by watching Hippie's Where are all my friends? thread on Sundays, or by watching his feed.

There's always plenty of bacon on the menu. You'll meet a few forum regulars there and you'll be welcomed with open arms. If I'm there (which isn't terribly often these days), you'll also be welcomed with a hand in your purse, trying to steal anything valuable... or embarassing.

;-).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.