Come stay/play with me :)

Song Indigo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello potential friends!

I've returned to SL after a great deal of time away - about three years.  I've found what most find when they return - their friends and loved ones have left, or they are involved in communities or lives of their own, and one feels like you are imposing if you call upon them too often (at least I do).

I'm looking for mates to hang out with, go shopping with, and come live and maybe rp with me if they like.  I can give you rezzing rights on my land, you can have your friends over, I don't mind.  We don't have to live in each other's pockets, but it's just nice to have the knowledge that someone's around, like a housemate and a friend.  You won't have to pay rent.

I have built an Animal Sanctuary on my land, where I raise breedable pets such as tigers, lions, horses, and kittycats.   It's a very peaceful, zen-like place, and I'm sure you'd enjoy it! 

Of course, you don't have to come live in my space to become a friend of mine.  I have many varied interests in SL: poetry, music, dancing, exploring, roleplay, machinima, hanging out, shopping - so anyone is free to contact me.  I do appreciate mature, adult company though - people whom are articulate, and act as adults.

If you are new to SL, you are also welcome.  I'd be happy to help you get settled, or provide a friendly and supportive "home" for you to come live.

I'm in the Aussie timezone, and am friendly and respectful.

Im me inworld or here if you'd like to chat or know more.

Welcome back:)

I hope you find what you are looking for.

I like it, that you are into breedables too...I also have kitty cats, meeroos and amaretto horses right now, but in the past I also had the tigers and much more, try to keep it smaller now, times have changed.But still it is so much fun and joy to have some breedables.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.