Another "I'm New Here" Thread.

Halsen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, I'm new to Secondlife and Secondlife's Forum so I hardly know people.

And since I don't know people in-game I found "Fishing" to keep me occupied, but it seems that it's still

too lonely for me without someone to talk to that has the same interest on making new friends as I do then I decided to make a forum account hoping I would get a better chance on making and meeting new people.

And if you feel the same way feel free to give me a buzz in game, I'm online everyday when I can.

NOTE: If you found me at the forums and decided to IM me, let me know thank you.

Welcome both to the forums and to SL.

I have one little piece of advice...change your introduction to you. Stating first and only that you'd like women who don't over-react to sex talk and personal stuff. You're more likely to get women interested if they know something about you, or the kind of people you like to hang out with. Just not so sure that sex should be your first thought.

Good luck x

So much better xx

If you want someone to go fishing with you, give me a shout...i have the rod, and I think once caught an old boot in SL..but seriously, an old friend and I used to go fishing and would spend hours just chatting and being basically a bit stupid..but he was a man so the latter was easy for him lol

xx jaz xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.