32/f in RL seeking good CHRISTIAN male and female friends.

Gloria Evanier

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi' I'm Gloria (Katy in Rl) I can't seem to find enough christian friends my age that want to hang out and talk. If you are interested in making a new friend, just Im me...my name is Gloria Evanier. Also if you are intersted in finding out more about the Lord, your welcome to pm me. 

Be Blessed,

-Katy/Gloria

Hi, I'm not what some would call a Christian, but I am a genuine believer of Christ and I love Christ, I have been on a long complicated journey to get to be a believer, and I'm 31 myself. (female in rl and sl) but I do always like meeting new people my age, especially if they aren't opposed to my beliefs, it can be sad to have friends who belittle things I genuinely believe in. I'm kind of shy but always searching for new friends. :)

<script id="ncoEventScript" type="text/javascript">// function DOMContentLoaded(browserID, tabId, isTop, url) { var object = document.getElementById("cosymantecnisbfw"); if(null != object) { object.DOMContentLoaded(browserID, tabId, isTop, url);} }; function Nav(BrowserID, TabID, isTop, isBool, url) { var object = document.getElementById("cosymantecnisbfw"); if(null != object) object.Nav(BrowserID, TabID, isTop, isBool, url); }; function NavigateComplete(BrowserID, TabID, isTop, url) { var object = document.getElementById("cosymantecnisbfw"); if(null != object) object.NavigateComplete(BrowserID, TabID, isTop, url); } function Submit(browserID, tabID, target, url) { var object = document.getElementById("cosymantecnisbfw"); if(null != object) object.Submit(browserID, tabID, target, url); }; // </script>

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.