27 Male Looking for Friends or Possibly More

Aruceden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If we're just talking casually, save yourself some effort and call me Aru. I'm somewhat new here. I installed SL years ago, and talked to some friends, but hardly did anything except that. Now I'm back because I work 12 hours a day, and it's the easiest way to relax.

If you want to talk/roleplay, keep in mind I won't be around much during weekdays. Maybe a few hours a day. I'm looking to talk, roleplay and whatever is elegantly jammed in between the two.

As far as roleplaying, I don't care what gender you are, and what you wish to be perceived as. I've roleplayed for about 15 years, I'm perfectly fine doing multiple paragraphs, or just a single line. I'll only ever roleplay as a guy(and only have male avatars).

Ideally I'm looking for a few things:

People who can answer various questions about Second Life

People who want to roleplay(if BDSM I only dom, I am bi)

People who like to talk People to explore with

People who can help pick out avatars/decorate future property(money isn't an issue for me, however time is a huge one). At the moment I only have various free avatars, and one avatar I paid for, but I'm looking to change that. I simply haven't gotten around to looking for stuff.

I don't care what interests you have, if you're a furry/demon/lamp/whatever, and whatever gender you are. All I ask is you're somewhat laid back OOC, as at the moment I'm just here to relax and have a good time. And once again, keep in mind my time is pretty limited.

Reply here, send a messanger bird, or find some way to contact me if you're interested.

Hi Aru,

I'm Alba & I have been around for a few years although not the last 2 my pc just wasn't up for it, I LOVE shopping, so can help there, & decorating, very laid back, I am never grumpy or moody ( in SL ) lol I'm up for some fun (anything really)

RP any kind, Building (I'm rubbish at it but still love it ) & exploring.

I don't do voice chat ( hate my voice ) & my spelling is sometimes not great.

Alba x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.