Wanted: Store / Shop in Adult SL to Rent

Symphonae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking to rent a Small shop located in Adult SL to use an Art Gallery. Square Footage doesn't matter to me, so long as there is a lot of wallspace. Please message me in game with rent information, and a tp to the location. Thank you! <3

Hello.

I am answering here not for to rent a Store to you nor a private parcel. (for that see my post in the proper category)

I wanted to say 2 things for future readers to get the knowledge.

To have an art exibhition in SL you DONT need an (A) place.

We can show naked pictures, we can be naked, but we CANNOT "use" it in publick when in (M) SIMS.

So, we CANNOT have a brothel or anything related with sex ACTIVITIES in a (M) place and selling SERVICES.

For that we need an (A) place.

But..

When someone wants to have a Shop in SL it has to be (G) So everyone can reach it. (Adult places arent appear in pages unless the reader has settings to allow (A)

So, the majority of SL Merchants wants to have a Store on a (M) area where they can sell everything!

Thats what i believe you need, a (M) Rated area.

Of course I could be wrong and you have a spesific object you want to sell that brakes the TOS and so needs an (A) place.

Cheers, I wish you to find exactly what you need!

beets.

To have an art exibhition in SL you DONT need an (A) place.

We can show naked pictures, we can be naked, but we CANNOT "use" it in publick when in (M) SIMS.

That may be correct -- rules change all the time -- but early-on we were told that nude RL photographs are Adult if open to the public (as in a store) or visible in the open (on private residential parcels not set to show in search). At that time, that was how they interpreted this part of the Maturity Ratings policy:

A region must be designated Adult if it hosts, advertises, or publicly promotes:
  • Representations of intensely violent acts, for example depicting death, torture, dismemberment or other severe bodily harm, whether or not photo-realistic (meaning that images either are or cannot be distinguished from a photograph).
  • Photo-realistic nudity.
    [.... Emphasis mine.]

I only mention that for historical reference because there's just no telling how the policy is being interpreted at this point. (And, of course, the OP's gallery may not even have nude RL photography.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.