Returning your own objects

Anjel4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When you click return for your objects on your parcel, does it return all your objects or does it give you a list to choose from? Yesterday I had clicked something & was given an actual list of the objects on my parcel, where i could just choose one or two instead of all.  Today I can't remember where I went to find that list, I'm thinking I clicked return, but I don't want to click it & end up having everything returned... Does anyone know where I possibly saw this list?  Thanks!

Anjel4 wrote:

And what if I see an object in that list which is someone else's but when I click on it, nothing is highligted so I can return it?

Those objects in the list that aren't yours, are ones that you have permission to move. Usually that was accidental.

I'm pretty sure the Pathfinding list will include all objects you can move, only some of which you'll also be able to return. (Others of which will be those set so anyone can move them, or shared with a group to which you're a member, etc.)

(Hint: Things you can move might find themselves somewhere they won't last long.)

Well ty both for your response, but there is one on the list owned by someone else & listed as 2983 m away, which is a larger distance than my parcel, but shows it is taking up prims on my parcel, when I click on it to return the object to the owner, everything is greyed out... not sure why

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.