Restart Rights for Mainland Regions

Mitchell Indigo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I agree with what tripple said, but have something to add.  I've owned land all over mainland from tiny plots up to whole mainland SIMs.  I've also "owned" a homestead island SIM with restart-rights, but not estate rights.

Anyway, having said that for background, I really never need to restart a SIM.  I know some SIMs do it all the time, but I think its just a nervous psychological tik of some sort. 

• Like 1

Erwin Solo wrote:

.  I know some SIMs do it all the time, but I think its just a nervous psychological tik of some sort. 

No its not a nervous tik of some sort...homesteads share space with several other sims..if they are lagtastic, restarting your homestead pushes to share with others - which hopefully arent so laggy and your lag will cease.

Same with full sims, just less sharing than homesteads.

hope that clarifies for you

• 2 weeks later...

Faithless Babii wrote:

Erwin Solo wrote:

.  I know some SIMs do it all the time, but I think its just a nervous psychological tik of some sort. 

No its not a nervous tik of some sort...homesteads share space with several other sims..if they are lagtastic, restarting your homestead pushes to share with others - which hopefully arent so laggy and your lag will cease.

Same with full sims, just less sharing than homesteads.

hope that clarifies for you

Yes, that clarifies it for me. :) 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.