Lost in the new world after 8 years away

Redwood Ash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Went to view old area from our A1-Creations days and it appears the region called Pickering no longer exists.

Was sure it was part of the mainland mass.  Was it renamed or has the original mass been sliced up?

TYIA

Returning to reminisce on my sweety's sudden passing friday a week ago. :(

Poor lil Chayla Sopor leader of A1-Creations and one of the early Dreams (Sojourner) group members.

If the region no longer exisist it was either renamed or removed from the gird unfortunately the one thing that is certain  in SL is change... I really dont like change and SL was a challenge for me personally but it has helped me deal with change

good luck and welcome back 

P.S. 

I am sorry for your loss

Redwood Ash wrote:

Went to view old area from our A1-Creations days and it appears the region called Pickering no longer exists.

Was sure it was part of the mainland mass.  Was it renamed or has the original mass been sliced up?

TYIA

Returning to reminisce on my sweety's sudden passing friday a week ago.
:(

Poor lil Chayla Sopor leader of A1-Creations and one of the early Dreams (Sojourner) group members.

According to Tyche Shephard's grid survey, which includes regions no longer on the grid, there was never a region named Pickering. Are you sure you're remembering the name correctly?

http://gridsurvey.com/index.php?page=40&filter=p

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.