Linden Homes Availability

WayneEason

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We are all just residents here and have the same information that you do. Linden's don't generally read or respond to posts. 

My best advice is to check the homes site  frequently, even a few times a day, as the homes become available whenever anyone leaves their's.  You may want to check the availability of all home styles and grab one if one is available.  You can switch later to the one of your choice when one becomes available.

I am not sure if LL is planning on adding anymore homes to the present stock or not.  Since you are premium, you could address this question to Live Chat to see what they say about it.

Been trying for days. But, I'll keep at it. I'll use live chat as a last resort.

Thanks, appreciate the advice.

Update

I increased the frequency of checking on availability, and after several attempts, I was able to get one. They must be in great demand because several times it let me get all the way to the accepting the terms and conditions page, then sent to the no homes available page. Persistence pays. :)

Thanks again....

Amethyst Jetaime,

I was very disappointed when, after a few days, I decided to get premium membership only to find out that I couldn't get a Linden home! I took your advice and kept trying until there was a vacancy in the Linden Homes.

After about 15 minutes, I found a vacancy! I thank you for your great advice. I just hope that I can change communities if the need arises, though.

Have a Happy New Year,

Rodney Xanatos.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.