The resident who provided the previous content, if any, has replaced it with this generic statement.

Qwalyphi Korpov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So green is the new pink?

/me waves at Knutz

Go see Thayer sim!

(and if you're on Phoenix Viewer, use the derender option from the pie menu)

Or do invisiprims still work? (I must go have a rummage through my inventory see if I still have invisiprims).

pink is not always pretty.jpg

I can see the Lonely Hearts ad now:

"Crazy pink prim lady seeks green prim goon."

Marigold Devin wrote:

/me waves at Knutz

That might make for a better world, SL and RL

Marigold Devin wrote:

That'd make for some really ugly kids.

I think the privacy screen on the waterfront property is part of the problem, and not part of the solution. .

A Private Region could offer Privacy, but that cost more money. By placing large privacy screens at the expense of others, the owner of the screen passes the cost of privacy onto other Residents.

To have or to make Privacy, you must take or set Land aside. That space will be reserved and will be "un-useable". The walls create coves and the Land in the coves becomes coveted by the owner of the wall.

A weird thing is happening in Society. If a psychopath has 99 people held hostage in a room, the "System" is most worried about the Rights and Welfare of the psychopath. One psychopath could employ at least 100 government workers. The psychopath is a "Job Creator".

This "Land War" with prims needs to stop. The photo shows how several Residents, who have done nothing wrong, have to tolerate behavior which goes against every meaning of the word Community.

I wonder if the Pink prim person would be upset, if every person in a region made pink buildings.

I think I've fallen overboard. 'Twas a ship of fools anyhow; less the loss to me. Cheers!    

"Your World, Your Imagination"... until someone decides to put up a giant green box in front of your house.  I do not miss mainland at all. LOL

ETA:  Just to let you know I wasn't laughing at your situation.  I have been there many times when I lived on mainland and your snapshot you shared brought back those memories.  

It was a slightly sarcastic joke a snothing can be done about it

There is another thread with a person building half a sim with giant pink cubes, yet it`s still there

If you want how ever, i would gladly drop by to file an ar :)

*edit* AR filed ;)

After inspecting, this is just another lowlife tactic to try and force a neighbour to buy the plot, 2 ARs filed

There so much freaking land out there right now for -NOTHING-

So...

What-The-monkey butt with folks that feel a need to drive others out to get a spot.

/rezzes256mtallpurpleprimcausethatshowiroll

;)

Nah... but I mean... what's the point?

They're practically giving these sims away now.

Knowl Paine wrote:

A weird thing is happening in Society. If a psychopath has 99 people held hostage in a room, the "System" is most worried about the Rights and Welfare of the psychopath. One psychopath could employ at least 100 government workers. The psychopath is a "Job Creator".

This is called the Liberty point of view...

Where liberty becomes more important that equality and social justice.

A certain political party advances this point of view, and it ain't mine.

As a person who values equality and social justice, I've always felt everyone has a duty to others, and that freedoms can only survive when we work for the good of all and community.

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

No, don't suggest I move to Bay City.  You can't have everyone living there.

Well, you could move to B... oh, wait, that's been covered.

Like the others said, if this person is trying to foce something, then just wait them out. Put up a privacy screen if you must, until they're gons, but if you can wait, wait. 

I'm not 100% sure its ARable, but it sure should be. Could not hurt to try.

Knutz Scorpio wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

/me waves at Knutz

That might make for a better world, SL and RL

Marigold Devin wrote:

That'd make for some really ugly kids.

*snickers*

Unless the kids turn out to be flowers - or watermelons - they they'd be beautiful and delicious.

Marianne McCann wrote:

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

One of my neighbors in Bay City is building these things now. Granted his is textured. But both north of my and southeast of me in Bay City Morton - there are giant buildings going up. One just a big square, the other a skyscraper.

This seems to be popping up a lot in SL, and I'm starting to think its some kind of 'freudian compensating things' to rez a taller and taller building... o.O

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

Marianne McCann wrote:

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

One of my neighbors in Bay City is building these things now. Granted his is textured. But both north of my and southeast of me in Bay City Morton - there are giant buildings going up. One just a big square, the other a skyscraper.

This seems to be popping up a lot in SL, and I'm starting to think its some kind of 'freudian compensating things' to rez a taller and taller building...
o.O

I'll have to pop by and have a look. I know there's a couple things that need some attending to...

If 4 honest people share a home together; how much dishonesty will be in that house?

Completely corrupted people shout from the rooftops about their "Right" to intermingle with the honest people.

It could be, that the purpose of a Chicken, is found in the Fox. I think that would be a horrible construct, for the chicken.

It appears that anyone can join a club; even if, their only goal is to destroy the club.

Well said. Im lucky to have good neighbours now but "been there done that".

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

Knowl Paine wrote:

This is called the Liberty point of view...

Where liberty becomes more important that equality and social justice.

A certain political party advances this point of view, and it ain't mine.

As a person who values equality and social justice, I've always felt everyone has a duty to others, and that freedoms can only survive when we work for the good of all and community.

Reinventing the cities of Second Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.