Two Actors Wanted for Short Film

Bruno Buckenburger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all -- One of my passions in RL is writing and film production. I am fascinated with the potential of machinima and want to see what I can do. To that end, my first project is relatively small and is a one location shoot that requires two actors. The script is a dramatic read that I originally wrote for an actress who wanted material for her reel. She left the biz and I've been sitting on this script for nearly three years.

MADISON (20) - Shy, introverted, with self esteem issues. She is in therapy because she and her family want to see her "break out of her shell". She is an attractive 'girl next door' co-ed.

DR BILL WELLINGHOFF (40) - Professional but casual therapist who is handsome but is beginning to show his age. Extremely comfortable in his office surroundings and combines a matter-of-fact demeanor with traces of humor.

If you are interested in either role please note the following:

I will hold auditions and will provide sides for you to read. Please do not apply if you do not have a decent mic, network connection and the ability to peform without rl distractions. 

You will be paid. Compensation will be discussed before you are selected. You will also be permitted to have a copy of the video for your own non-commercial use (YouTube, Vimeo, etc...). I'm also interested in people who are interested in working behind the camera.

If you do not see a role for you in this short, feel free to send me your info anyway. If this goes well I have two other longer shorts and a feature slated for production in SL. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.