why cant i buy more lindens whats going on

Igatso Xaris

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i havent have anny problems befor to buy lindens from my swedbank card mastro cridit card i use a swedish bank security calls e-kard that will give me the 4 last numbers randomly so you get your payment more safty and so with me. now i se all this tiem i have try to buy lindens with out getting lindens secondlife have yask 6.5 swedish krons over 10 times why? and why cant i buy lindens ?

well im from sweden and thos calls ar not free for me as i use normal mobilephone and it cost me almost 10 dollar a minut to do the call

plus i se secondlife have with dra over 43 dollar from my bank but stil no lindens so i cant call them and i thorth them can be lil mor profisonal if them now have free call numbers to add that tru the game so we can call them from there aswell

2 answers to this question

You may use the following payment methods with Second Life:

• Visa
  • American Express
  • MasterCard
  • Delta Online
  • JCB
  • Discover (U.S. Residents only)
  • Visa Electron (non-U.S. Residents only)
  • PayPal

You may also buy L$ through any Authorized Reseller, some of whom accept different payment methods. 

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 2

Igatso Xaris wrote:

[ .... ]

well im from sweden and thos calls ar not free for me as i use normal mobilephone and it cost me almost 10 dollar a minut to do the call

[ .... ]

Tja, kan du anvaenda Skype foer att ringa telefonsamtal till mycket laegre kostnad. Men du behoever inte ringa. Jag gav dig en laenk till listan oever auktoriserade aaterfoersaeljare. Det finns naagra paa den listan som kommer att acceptera Kronor.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.