not getting paid for magic box deliveries?

Arielle Simondsen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

the last few orders I have had on my magic box all said undelivered and unpaid, yet they were gone from the magic box.  But tonight I had a more substantial order, nearly 600L worth, the item has gone, status says undelivered and unpaid and not available for redelivery, it is gone from my magic box and I have confirmed with the customer that he received the item and the money has been taken from his acct,  How do I go about fixing this issue and getting paid?  I have tried resetting my magic box but this is the third time and this time I am losing (to me) a substantial amount of $L.

thanks for any help!

since I cant reply I am adding... magic box is still in use for no copy items, which cannot be added yet to merchant outbox.  that has nothing to do with it. 

2 answers to this question

April 2, 2013 has arrived, and we have begun the first phase of Magic Box Shutdown. As of today, Merchants are no longer able to list unlimited-quantity items for L$10 or less using Magic Boxes. By noon PT tomorrow, April 3, 2013, any active, unlimited-quantity listings for L$10 or less using Magic Boxes will be unlisted. Note that the following will still be allowed:

• Magic Box listings priced at L$11 or higher.
  • All Magic Box listings with limited quantity items, regardless of price.

Note that the second deadline is fast approaching. On April 16th, 2013:

• Merchants will no longer be able to list unlimited-quantity items using Magic Boxes, regardless of price.
  • Any remaining active, unlimited-quantity listings using Magic Boxes will be unlisted, regardless of price.

I thought the magic box was no longer in use maybe this is why ya having problems, I not sure...

Have a nice day!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.