i need help with this error message im getting saying ''A temporary error ocurred'' with my payment.

SayuiStar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

as i added a new payment method i put every detail in the application and i was sure that the card number was correct and everything even the expired date...but im still getting this message saying ''A temporary error occurred. please try again in a few minutes'' :catfrustrated: ....i cleared my history including cache...please help me with this.. if you like IM me if you have any other suggestions on how to get ride of this.. it didnt happen befor and yes i uploaded liden before in the past but i dont know why its happeneing now.. btw its a Visa debit card and i reloaded it..please i really need help. ~SayuiStar~

1 answer to this question

Usually it means what it says.  A temporary error has occurred, so it will clear up in a while if you are patient. With some debit cards it can be hard to verify instantly that you have enough money to complete a SL transaction, so  debit cards can have more problems than credit cards or PayPal in SL.  If you have a choice then, pick one of those options instead.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.