What is the Linden Lab Bank?

davidefre

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3348 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello people :) I have a request to all, for a information that I canno receive from LL.

I want transfer my real dollars from my SL account with wire transfer to my bank account, not with paypal, but my european bank not accept money from all US Banks, some are in blacklist, i asked to Linden Lab what bank they use for send the money but they answer with a link for the request of Wire trasnfer, but before I ask wire trtansfer i need know from what bank will arrive.

Some of you people got a wire transfer? can tell me what bank they use? Example bank of america, JP morgan, citigorup etc

Thanks in advance

davidefre.resident

8 answers to this question

Nevermind my original post. All you had to do was follow the link that you were directed to do: [Wells Fargo]

from:  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Account-balance/ta-p/700015#Section_.4

Wire transfers

Sending money to Linden Lab

Anyone can send Linden Lab a bank wire to pay for services. If you wish to set up a wire transfer, please read and follow the instructions below carefully.

If you are wiring money to pay for a Private Region (island), you should wire the money before ordering through the land store. Wait until your wire has been received and processed, and you have received a go-ahead from a Support agent, before placing your Land Store order.

If you are eligible to place a special order through our invoicing system, you will need your invoice number in order to complete the wire transfer, and should therefore place your order before wiring funds.

If you are paying a balance due, make sure to include your Second Life username with the wire so that we can post it to the right account.

Note: Because of the high fees we incur for wiring funds, there is a $25 processing fee. There is also a minimum amount of $100 per wire transfer. If, for example, you need to pay $100 to us, you'll need to wire us $125 in total.

Wires can take up to five business days to be received and processed, possibly longer for international transfers. Funds transferred must be in US$ currency. Funds received in non-US$ will be automatically converted to US$ at the current market rate; all currency conversions are subject to any fees assessed to Linden Lab.

Give your bank or wire transfer service the following information when placing your order:

Linden Research Inc Wiring Instructions
Name of Bank: Wells Fargo Bank
Address: San Francisco, CA
Name of Account: Linden Research Inc.
Account Number: 4121518252
ABA Routing: 121000248 (US Domestic)
SWIFT: WFBIUS6S (International)

To avoid delays or additional fees on incoming wires

• Provide Linden Lab's complete information, including account name, account number, and SWIFT code.
  • Include your avatar name and the reason for payment on your wire.
  • Submit a support case to notify us of your wire payment. Make sure to include the amount you sent and the name on the sending bank account, and any confirmation number or other identifying information from your bank or wire transfer service. We will respond to your support case when the wire transfer has been received, processed, and applied to your account.

Information for international wires

• Write down the US$ amount owed, bring it with you to your bank, and ask that they wire that amount in US$. You will pay in your local currency. Funds received in non-US$ will be automatically converted to US$ at the current market rate; all currency conversions are subject to any fees assessed to Linden Lab.
  • For wires from European Union VAT jurisdictions, please include the applicable VAT amount in addition to the net wire amount and fees if you are or will be conducting any revenue-generating activity with this purchase.
  • Please also kindly provide us with your VAT registration number, if applicable.

Receiving money from Linden Lab

Under certain circumstances, you can request payment from Linden Lab to your bank via wire transfer. Please see the section on Process credit (withdrawal), above.

Note: Use a bank wire only under the following circumstances:
  • PayPal will not permit payments to your country.
                                        OR
  • You are expecting payment of $10,000 or more.

To set up Process Credit payments through bank wire transfer:

1. Go to the Second Life Support Portal and make sure you're logged in.
  2. Click Submit a Support Case.
  3. Under What type of problem are you having? select Billing.
  4. From the Billing dropdown, select Request Payout via Wire Transfer.
  5. Fill in the fields that appear and click Submit.

In order to send you a bank wire, we require some additional information about you. We are aware that this information is sensitive and confidential, and we protect it with the utmost confidence according to our Terms of Service and Community Standards. The necessary fields are present in the Request Payout via Wire Transfer case type. Please also send a legible scan of a photo ID and (if applicable) your business license or tax certificate.

When the case is complete and submitted, we will conduct a review to determine your eligibility to receive a wire. All requests are processed in the order received.

Note: The decision to send a wire is at our sole discretion, and we make no guarantee that we will issue a wire to you. Incomplete submissions will be rejected.

Associated costs

There are some costs associated with payments via wire transfer:

• The minimum processing fee is $15 per wire transfer.
  • Linden Lab will deduct a 1% processing fee for wires in the amount of $1,500 to $10,000.
  • We will deduct a $100 processing fee for a bank wire over $10,000, in addition to any fees charged by your financial institution.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Post:

Since you have a financial question, give the Billing department a quick call. I'm sure they have assisted with wire transfers in the past. I can't imagine many American based banks being on your banks "Blacklist". If you get the info you need, be proactive and ask them for the proper form(s) to fill out for the normal tax filing requirements of the US. Wire transfers of $10,000 USD or more trigger all sorts of reporting requirements. $10,000 USD is the minimum wire transfer amount you can request.

Contacting Linden Lab billing support

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:
•US/Canada: 800-294-1067
•France: 0805-101-490
•Germany: 0800-664-5510
•Japan: 0066-33-132-830
•Portugal: 800-814-450
•Spain: 800-300-560
•UK: 0800-048-4646
•Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance (not free): 703-286-6277 (use Skype to save some cost)

Billing Support is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week in the US, UK, and Canada and 7 days a week in all other countries listed above.

• Like 2

It doesn't look like this information is public, at least there's no mention of it in the KB or general information about Linden Lab. I guess your best bet would be to call the billing support and explain exactly WHY you need to know (i.e., your European bank not accepting wire transfers from all banks). 

I have no idea if the people at the support will agree to give you such information, but there's no harm asking. ;)

• France: 0805-101-490
  • Germany: 0800-664-5510
  • Portugal: 800-814-450
  • Spain: 800-300-560
  • UK: 0800-048-4646

Long distance (not free): 703-286-6277

Billing Support is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week in the US, UK, and Canada and 7 days a week in all other countries listed above.

• Like 1

I am sorry, I've just found that KarenMichelle Lane had answered that. Here is the information she posted (and Kudos for her!)

Linden Research Inc Wiring Instructions
Name of Bank: Wells Fargo Bank
Address: San Francisco, CA
Name of Account: Linden Research Inc.
Account Number: 4121518252
ABA Routing: 121000248 (US Domestic)
SWIFT: WFBIUS6S (International)

• Like 1

To Linden Lab Moderators.

Please watch what you are doing. I answered this last night and when you moved it the answer became unviewable to everyone unless they had access to some kind of special link to the now hidden message.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Linden-Dollars-L/What-is-the-Linden-Lab-Bank/qaq-p/2903513/comment-id/10819#M10819

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3348 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.