What is a"linden adjustment" that System has made and taken my 10k linden$

Akira Fragilis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello.

I got an offer to buy Linden dollars. I made a purhace just 2,5weeks ago and received my order just yesterday. I must say, that first thing I thought that I have been betrayed my the seller, but at least I got the amount of currency. 

It was just yesterday ( 19/9/2914) . I bought 10 000 L$ and my balance was right when I logged of yesterday. Today ( 20/9/2914) when I logged in my balance is 10 00 lower than yesterday. I logged in my account and found something. What is that "linden adjustment" that has been processed with the System? Have I lost my 10 k L$ and where are they now?

I would be pleased, if you could inform me what has happened.

There was an ID number concerning about the transaction made: 6e862621

Yours sincerely

Akira Fragilis

3 answers to this question

Go to your transaction history on your dashboard.  It should show you where the money went.  Perhaps the charge for the purchase against what ever payment method you use didn't go though and the L's were returned to the seller.

If you bought the L's from an authorized Third Party Reseller and the L's were returned to them, you need to contact them to find out what happened.

If you bought them on the Lindex, you can call billing to find this out.

Billing support phone numbers:
Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Portugal: 800.814.450
Spain: 800.300.560
UK: 0800.048.4646
Support is in English Only

If you live in a country where none of these numbers will work for you, submit a support ticket.

If you get an unsolicited offer to buy $L, don't do it.  The seller is almost certainly NOT an Authorized $L Reseller, and the $L he is offering to sell you could be fraudulently obtained, for example, by using a stolen credit card to buy $L.

Linden Lab can and does track all Linden Dollars.  When you buy stolen $L from someone, LL will remove the money from your account, and may even fine you 50% on top of it.

Be thankful that they did not simply delete your account and ban you.  They are being stricter about this these days, due to new US regulations regarding virtual currencies.

ONLY buy $L on the official Lindex or from an Authorized $L Reseller!

• Like 3

Доброго времени суток токая жи исторя вчера было 1900 линдав сиводня зашол стало ноль какя та система снела за что не прошто понятно не чиго что делать и как быть

2014-10-27 09:04:55 568b86d1 Пункт назначения: системы
Липа Регулировка
L$1900   L$0

за что был удален от меня и я не могу понять, мне obesnite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.