WHERE IS MY MONEY!

almondeyegirl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

my boy friend sent me L$ it shows in the conversation box but its not showing up where my money suppose to be.

it was in total about about L$5000. he started sending it yesterday. could this be a error and it just posted late from previous times he sent money or is somthing wrong. how can i find out wats going on. he hasnt been on SL for me to ask him btw.

1 answer to this question

The $L balance shown in your viewer is not always correct.  Look at your Account on your Dashboard page (the first page you get when you log in to this web site.)  Click Account Summary on the left of the page.  The $L balance there is correct.

Next, click Transaction History.  Set the time range from Sep 24 to Sep 27.  Look for payments from your friend.  If they are not there, then they WERE NOT MADE, no matter what you saw in Conversations.  It's possible that he was playing a joke on you and used a gadget that chatted text that looked like a payment message.

Another possibility:  Your friend made payments, but they were NOT TO YOU.  Lots of avatars have similar names.  If he sent money to someone who had almost the same name as you, you are out of luck unless that person agrees to return the money.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.