On my account where it says how many Ls you have mine says -10Ls, what does this mean? do i owe Ls?

spankycasey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi Spanky,

It does mean you owe money, but not a lot (about four cents US). I think what you're really wondering is how you ended up owing money, right?

You're not allowed to purchase things that cost more than your current balance, so that's not the cause.

What has probably happened is that you belong to a group that has a "group liability" that's split across all the members. This can be a fee to cover advertising or tier on group owned land. I think (but I am not sure) your transaction history will show any group debits, so that should help you identify the group. If I'm wrong about that, you'll probably have to examine your groups to see which is charging the fees. Once you've identified the group, contact the owner to make sure you are not being charged incorrectly (not all group members must share in the liability). If it is the group's intent to charge that fee, you'll have to decide whether to remain in the group.

Good luck!

• Like 2

hi google second life, and open the link.

type into it your avatar name and password

then log into your account

you find the your transaction history and more there

there group that charging you for menbership will be listed there

once you have that

you can op out of the group

that will shop the out going paidments

but you still own the 10L$

sorry

byee

I need to differ with the advise Jeffry gave:

Specifically and I quote:  " hi google second life, and open the link. type into it your avatar name and password... "

Never, NEVER Google SecondLife and then use the results to log into your SecondLife Web Dashboard.

WHY? If you are infected with any one of the 1000's of web page hijackers out there you can be misdirected to a fake SL page for the sole purpose of capturing your SL credentials.

ALWAYS: manually type out the easy to remember SL domain name [ www.secondlife.com ] and select the Login option from there.

VERIFY: When you hover your cursor over the official SL Login link on and official page you will see the following link details in your Internet viewer status area:

http://secondlife.com/my/account/login.php?nextpage=https://secondlife.com/index.php

Carry on.

P.S. ALways be diligent and on alert and watch which links you do select even from those of us who post them as SL Answers volunteers.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.