No PayPal payout after 2 weeks. What can I do?

Nymira Bailey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Requested Paypal payment on the 1st April 2014. No response on the 5th business day.

I called billing as suggesed previously. I was only advised that I would be emailed. That was a week a ago. I created a support ticket on the 8th April. Kristen Linden responded on the 12th -

April 12, 2014, 10:15 p.m.
Kristin Linden

Hello!

Payout requests are processed manually in the order they're received. They usually take up to 5 business days, depending on how many other requests are pending at the same time. If there is an unusually high volume of requests or a holiday, they may occasionally take longer. (See http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Commerce/Process-Credit-System-Delays-Have-Been-Resolved/ba-p/2266819 for a chart showing expected processing times.)

The credit of $116.23 requested on the 2014-04-01 has been processed to PayPal as of 2014-04-07. You should now see the funds in your PayPal account.

This response seemed automatic as I open this ticket on the 8th so no way was it processed on the 7th. Still waiting on the 15th. I don't believe anyone is actually looking at my case from this response. I will not use secondlife in the future as also suggested. 'If you don't like it, then leave'. I definately will, but I would like my payment first. Quite pleased I didn't commit here, this is very frustrating.

Is there anything else I can do now?

1 answer to this question

Nymira Bailey wrote:

The credit of $116.23 requested on the 2014-04-01 has been processed to PayPal as of 2014-04-07. You should now see the funds in your PayPal account.

Hi there,

my first step would be to contact the paypal costumer service about it. If they cannot verify having received the payment on the 7th I would call billing again.

However from the mail you got it's clear that the money should have already appeared in your paypal account on the 7th, but for some reason hasn't. So it's on paypal right now, not LL.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.